? ??????????????Green Fumes? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (219 Ratings)??5275 Grabs Today. 69173 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ????????????????????? ??????Sound Wave? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (56 Ratings)??5199 Grabs Today. 50350 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Favorite Subject


Everyone has to have a favorite subject. Yeah, most people dont exactly enjoy school. And im one of those people. Well, my favorite sunject is algebra. I like it because it challenges me to keep on working on it until i get it right. After i would get a problem right i would feel so accomplished. At times i get confused and lost but at the end i make sure i understand what was taught that day. Im on of those people who keep on trying until they get it right. So whenever i get stuck on a problem i treat it like a game. I keep playing until i get the right answer. So tell me.....whats YOUR favorite subject??

0 comments: