? ??????????????Green Fumes? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (219 Ratings)??5275 Grabs Today. 69173 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ????????????????????? ??????Sound Wave? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (56 Ratings)??5199 Grabs Today. 50350 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 2, 2009

My Personality


I'm not the type of girl that plays mind games with people and what not. If you do something or ask my opinion, I'm going to be straight up with you. I either like it or I don't. I consider myself a very bold, funny, caring, smart, enthusiastic, and lovable person. I'm not going to front but I tend to have an attitude. If someone talks to me in a way that I do not like I'm going to say exactly whats on my mind. Rude or not. But if you be real and talk to me normally then yeah I'm going to be cool with you. Also, I do things without thinking just because. Like i would jump in a pool without thinking how deep it is. ^_^

Here is the Link where I took a personality test to see what category I fit under best:

http://www.keirsey.com

0 comments: