? ??????????????Green Fumes? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (219 Ratings)??5275 Grabs Today. 69173 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ????????????????????? ??????Sound Wave? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (56 Ratings)??5199 Grabs Today. 50350 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

ANNOYING!




Whats really good with nosey people now a days? Like why would you break your neck to see what im writing on aim? Do you have no damn life?! ugh! My little sister, and big brother always trying to see what im doin on the computer or my mother always trying to read my conversations. Like come on, Mind your business. You dont catch me straining to be in your business or reading what ever you write. You act like im making a plan to murder someone. Sheesh! yes, im upset right now. I just hate nosey people. But one day they going to stick there nose where it does not belong. And hopefully it hurts. That goes for my big brother, little sister, and mommy dearest and daddy dearest.=D hehehe still love ya tho!

0 comments: